Don't see your school listed below?
There are a specific set of procedures that Pershing Angels follows when identifying a school to start a new unit. This process is called expansion. To learn more about our expansion process and how to bring Pershing Angels to your college or university, click here.
Where we've been
D, P/A – Denotes a deactivated NSPA unit
- K-8, Seton Hall University – (D, C)
- N-8, St. Peter’s College – (D, C)
- Q-8, Hofstra University – (D, C)
- R-8, St. John’s University – (D, C)
- A-5, Penn State University (Altoona) – (D, C)
- B-5, Penn State University (Univ. Park) – (D, C)
- P-5, Youngstown University – (D,C)
- Q-5, PMC Colleges (Chester) – (D, C)
- K-5, University of Pittsburgh – (D, C)
D, C – Denotes a deactivated CAPER affiliated unit